Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hopelessly Hacked

Sometime late Sunday afternoon, a person with little productive to do, hacked into my Sherman Hollow Organic Farm website and hijacked everything there. And, despite a contract with my web-hosting company whom I paid to keep back-ups, they were unable to produce one. Needless to say, I was madder than a hornets nest. But, anger wouldn't accomplish retrieving my web site content so instead I opted for my money back. Now I am back out in the large and frightening marketplace of web hosting sites looking for a manageable and affordable place to hang my domain name. Come back in a week or two and look for us back up and on-line with a whole new look, and lots of newly bottled syrup for sale. At least the company removed the obscene dancing stick figures and annoying music the hacker had put in the place of my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nike

Nike
good 'ole Nike, we miss you!